Pasta Crab Salad Recipe
- 4-1/2 * 4-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 * 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 * 1/3 cup each chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 * 1 teaspoon dill weed
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
* Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in large bowl; add the crab, celery, green pepper and onion.
* In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and dill. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.