Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Rings
- Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Rings
- 1 can pineapple rings, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- bacon (1 slice per ring)
Combine brown sugar and cayenne pepper.
Cut bacon in half. Put one half through ring center and wrap. Repeat with other half of bacon. Continue until all are wrapped.
Press rings into brown sugar & cayenne pepper blend to coat each side. Place on wire rack and put rack inside a shallow pan to catch drippings.
Preheat oven 350°
Bake 15-20 minutes. Turn half way through to get bacon crispy on both sides.
Power - High
Time - 10 minute per side
Place on lower rack. Turn over after 10 minutes and cook again.
You'll also love
- Raisin Brown Rice Pudding 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato-Celery (or Artichoke) Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Waldorf Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mozarella Chicken Breasts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Whole Chicken in Crockpot 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Orzo with Spinach, Bacon and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple-Raisin Crumb Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)