Sausage Cheese Dip (Paula Deen)
- 1 lb ground pork sausage (can use spicy hot)
- 1 c chopped onion
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c finely chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/2 c mayo
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Pretzel rods & bagel chips
Preheat oven to 350. Spray 1 1/2 qt baking with nonstick spray.
In lg skillet cook sausage & onion over med heat, stirring often until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Add cream cheese & remaining 5 ingredients stirring until cheese melts.
Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 min until hot & bubbly. Serve with pretzel rods & bagel chips.