Apple Pie Bites
It's hard to believe only 3 ingredients are needed for these Apple Pie Bite sweet treats. This is the perfect thing to make when you want something sweet but don't feel like running to the grocery store.
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 apple
- Sprinkle cinnamon & sugar
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 15mins
1 tube Crescent rolls.
1 Slice apple per triangle.
Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar.
Roll up & bake for 11 to 13 minutes at 350°F.
You'll also love
- Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese... 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Copycat's Arby’s Roast Beef... 3.8/5 (190 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- How to Make A Cake Mix Taste Like... 4.1/5 (155 Votes)
- Apple Rum Bread Pudding with... 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Wick's Sugar Cream Pie 4/5 (141 Votes)