Creamy Lemon-Asparagus Risotto
So tasty! Added a little fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- Zest and juice from 1/2 lemon
COOK onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 2 min. or until tender.
STIR in rice, asparagus and broth. Bring to boil; simmer on low heat 5 min.
ADD reduced-fat cream cheese, lemon zest and juice; cook until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
You'll also love
- Espo Pasta & Bean Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pinto Bean Chili with Corn and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- PUMPKIN THUMBPRINT COOKIES 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sugar- Frosted Apple Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry-Mascarpone Trifle 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chops, Grilled with Garlic... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Angel Food Cake with Fresh Citrus... 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Tangy Lemon Meringue... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)