Pork Chops, Grilled with Garlic Lime sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried hot red-pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
Adapted from epicurious.com
Whisk together lime juice, garlic, red-pepper flakes, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking well. Whisk in cilantro.
Prepare a gas grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-high heat. Pat pork dry and season with salt and pepper. Oil grill rack, then grill pork chops, covered, turning over once, until just cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes total. Serve drizzled with some vinaigrette, and with remainder on the side.
If you aren't able to grill outdoors, chops can be cooked in a hot lightly oiled large (2-burner) ridged grill pan over moderately high heat.
You'll also love
- Hearty Chicken & Noodle Casserole... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- French's Crunchy Onion Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Vegan Black Bean Burgers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Apple Doughnuts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatloaf with Fried Onions and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lamb - Rack of Lamb 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Peaches & Cream Cobbler 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Homemade Lemonade 4/5 (1 Votes)