Spicy Peanut Butter Bacon Sliders
The ultimate Spicy Peanut Butter Bacon Sliders for any occasion.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespooons sriracha
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 pinch pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 12 whole slider buns
- 12 slices pepper jack or cheddar cheese
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 2 whole jalapenos, sliced
- 2 cups crispy French fries
- 1 whole purple onion, sliced
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
Mix together the ground beef, soy sauce, sriracha, 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter (you can leave the peanut butter out of the patties if desired) and a pinch of pepper. Divide the beef in 12 balls and flatten each ball into a patty the size of the slider buns.
Butter both halves of each bun.
When the grill is medium high, place the patties on the grill and cook for 4 minutes. Flip the patties over with a spatula and cook until your desired doneness is reached. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, place a slice of cheese on the top of each patty and close the grill lid. Remove the sliders to a plate and cover with foil.
Grab the buttered slider buns and place cut side down on the grill for 1-2 minutes to toast them.
Divide the remaining peanut butter among the 12 bottom buns, top each with a burger patty, slice of bacon, jalapenos, crispy fries and red onion. Drizzle with more sriracha, if desired. Cover with the top of the bun and serve immediately!
You'll also love
- Colossal Club Sandwiches 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Fresh Zucchini 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Endives and... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Polynesian Parfaits for Two 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken and Vegetables Kabobs 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chipotle Mole Negro Sausage 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turkey Breast Roulade with... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe