Polynesian Parfaits for Two
This yogurt and fruit parfait can be a fresh start to the day or a light dessert to end a special meal. The recipe makes just enough for two to enjoy together!
- 1 cup pineapple yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons fresh raspberries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Combine the yogurt, sugar and nutmeg. Spoon into 2 dishes.
Top with granola and fruit.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Vegetables Kabobs 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- African Chicken Peanut Soup 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Springtime Asparagus, Strawberry,... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mummboli For Halloween 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Avocado Bacon Omelets 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake Mix Donuts 4.2/5 (36 Votes)