Denver Omelet Pie
This yummy omelet comes together surprisingly easy. It's made with shredded hash browns, Swiss cheese, ham, green peppers and tomato slices. Denver Omelet Pie is the perfect frittata recipe to serve at your next brunch or breakfast buffet.
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup, about 4-ounces, Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fully cooked ham, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, beat the eggs, onion powder, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir in the potatoes, cheese, ham and green pepper.
Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Garnish with tomato slices.
You'll also love
- Spicy Chicken Rolls 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Harissa Beef Brisket 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Memphis Style Smoked Turkey 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon, Thyme, & Cauliflower Bean... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Croissant Breakfast Bread Pudding... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- German Red Cabbage 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Sausage & Cheese Pancake Breakfast... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)