- 1 lb baby bella mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp evoo, divided
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Remove mushroom stems and wash. Slice if desired.
2. Grind the cumin seeds.
3. Heat evoo over high heat. Add mushrooms and 1 tbsp ground cumin seeds.
4. Cook the mushrooms until they begin to soften and shrink.
5. Add ground cumin, butter and salt to taste and continue to cook.
6. Keep warm until ready to serve. Add remaining 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin seeds prior to serving.