Sizzling Salmon & Spinach Salad with Soy Vinaigrette
My whole family can't get enough of this salmon salad! It's delicious, simple to make, and has gorgeous colors!
Cooking Light/MAY 2001
Calories from fat: 40%
Saturated fat: 3.2g
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
Adapted from myrecipes.com
To prepare dressing, combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, and stir well with a whisk.
To prepare salad, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and 1 cup onions; sauté 8 minutes. Stir in corn; remove from heat.
Place the fish on a foil-lined baking sheet; brush evenly with 1 teaspoon oil. Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Place 2 cups spinach on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1/4 cup bean sprouts, 1/4 cup red bell pepper, 1/2 cup mushroom mixture, and 1 fillet. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons dressing over each salad.
You'll also love
- White Christmas (White chocolate,... 4.6/5 (75 Votes)
- Baby- Pumpkin 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Parmesan Corn Bread (Bread Machine) 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp with... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- TUNA SALAD ITALIANO 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheese Fondue 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Creme Brulee 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheesy Pasta Bake 5/5 (3 Votes)