Nut-Crusted Flounder Fillets
A healthy chopped nut mixture adds crunch to oven baked flounder fillets. An easy mayonnaise and Dijon mustard sauce keeps the fish moist during baking.
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) flounder fillets
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Lightly Salted NUT•rition™ Heart Healthy Mix, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix mustard, mayo, garlic powder and pepper until well blended.
Place fish in single layer on lightly greased baking sheet; spread evenly with the mustard mixture. Sprinkle with the chopped nut mix.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.