Avocado Lime Spread
A citrusy avocado spread. Spread it on your burger bun or use as a chip dip. Totally versatile and perfect for your 4th of July BBQ!
- 1-1/2 whole Avocados, Peeled And Pitted
- 2 cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Add all ingredients to food processor or blender and blend until spread/dip reaches desired consistency.
Add salt and pepper, to taste.
You'll also love
- No Fuss Garlic Butter 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Orange Dream: A Kiddie Cocktail 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Southern Apple Fritters 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Orange Pepper Steak 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- HONEY LIME GARLIC BUTTER SALMON 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- New Mexico Spaghetti Squash with... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Chipotle-Cheddar Broiled Avocado... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)