Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup
This low-calorie soup recipe is chock-full of fiber-rich veggies to keep you feeling satisfied and to help boost metabolism.
- 3 cups nonfat beef broth (beef is the best) or 3 cups nonfat vegetable broth (beef is the best) or 3 cups nonfat chicken broth (beef is the best)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Spray pot with non stick cooking spray saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add broth, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano and salt & pepper to taste.
Simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
You can customize with additional veggie choices.
You'll also love
- Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Candy Corn Screwdriver 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Creme de Menthe Layer Cake 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Ricotta, Cherry, and Lemon... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pork & Mushroom Stew with Potato... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai Cabbage Noodles 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Crunchy Napa Cabbage Asian Slaw 4.5/5 (11 Votes)