Captain Jack's Salmon Rub
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 2-3 lbs salmon fillets (skinless)
- 2 T. kosher salt
- 3 T. lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 T. dried parsley
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 1 T. paprika
- 1 T. fresh ground pepper
- 1 T. ground dill weed
- 1 t. ground coriander
- 1 t. ground cumin
Place salmon fillets in a baking dish. Mix all the rub ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle the desired amount of rub onto the fillets.
Baking: Preheat oven to 400 F. Place the seasoned salmon in the baking dish on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. THe internal temperature should be 145 F.
Grilling: Preheat grill to medium-high. Place the seasoned salmon on a pre-soaked cedar plank and cook for 20-30 minutes or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. The internal temperature should be 145 F. Serve on the cedar plank for great presentation. Makes 4-6 servings.
You'll also love
- Reboot - Smoothie - Blueberry Bliss 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Veal Stew 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Spicy New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Soft-Shell Crabs: Three Methods,... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Giada's Tilapia Fish Taco's with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Smoked-Salmon, Tomato, and Basil... 4/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe