Nutrition Info: Each serving (1 fillet, 1/4 cup sauce) contains 320 calories, 11 g carbohydrate, (0 g fiber), 39 g protein, 14 g fat, (7 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 240 mg omega-3 fats, and 510 mg sodium.
- 4 Tbsp Wegmans Garlic Cheese Finishing Butter (Dairy Dept)
- 3/4 cup Wegmans Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Italian Classics Shredded Italian Blend Cheese (Cheese Shop)
- 1 tsp Wegmans Basting Oil
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Wegmans Bouillabaisse Seafood Sauce (Prepared Foods), warmed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
You'll Need:Small saucepan, baking sheet
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1.Melt garlic butter in saucepan on LOW; remove from heat as soon as it is melted.
2.Combine melted butter and bread crumbs in a small bowl; mix well. Add cheese, mixing well.
3.Coat baking sheet thinly with basting oil. Place tilapia on baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
4.Top each fillet with about 3 Tbsp of bread crumb mixture; press to cover entire top of fillet.
5.Bake 12-15 min or until internal temp of fillets reaches 130 degrees (check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of tilapia). Remove from oven; let rest 2 min.
6.Serve with bouillabaisse sauce.
You'll also love
- Lasagna - Instant Pot 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Muffins-Dunkin... 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Strawberry Julius 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- New Potatoes in White Sauce with... 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Bodacious Broccoli Salad 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- BAKED SHRIMP 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon & Cucumber 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Salmon tacos with mango salsa 4.8/5 (13 Votes)