Orange Roughy With Platterfuls
- 1 1/2 pounds orange roughy fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 3 green onions chopped
- 3 cups chopped platterful mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place fish fillets in single layer in buttered baking dish. Dot with butter. Add wine, chopped peppers, onions and mushrooms. Sprinkle with parsley, seasonings and lemon juice. Cover and bake until fish is just done (about 20 minutes).
This recipe yields 4 servings.