Mom's Blueberry Muffins
Quick, easy, delicious!
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 pint fresh blueberries (approximately 1 cup)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a small well in the dry ingredients and add the egg, vegetable oil and milk.
Stirring a little as possible, blend all ingredients. Add the blueberries and fold into mix.
Place in muffin tin lined with cupcake papers. Makes approximately 12 muffins
Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown
You'll also love
- Easy Homemade Concord Grape Jelly 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- WW Baked Crab Rangoon 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Maple Coconut Macaroons with... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Muffins 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Blueberry Tres Leche Cake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Blueberry Muffins 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 4.4/5 (19 Votes)