Love this spinach! So garlicky and delicious. It's great as a side dish or added to recipes - like my Naan Garlic Spinach and Broccoli Pizza!
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups spinach
- Garlic Salt
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 10mins
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium.
2. Add garlic, spinach, and sprinkle with garlic salt.
3. Saute until spinach is completely wilted.
You'll also love
- Orange Cranberry Muffins 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Tomato Melts 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Grown-Up Grilled Cheese Sandwiches... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Lettuce Wraps with Turkey &... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Kale Stuffed Pork Loin Roast 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Z_Make-Ahead Black Bean & Spinach... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Turkey Noodle Soup with Spinach 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Soup with Asiago... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)