- 2 medium zucchini - (abt 8 oz ea)
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package enoki mushrooms - (3.5 oz) rinsed, trimmed, and separated
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Paprika for garnish
Wash zucchini. Cut off ends, but do not pare. Leave zucchini whole and cook in 1 inch boiling salted water 5 to 7 minutes. Drain. Halve zucchini lengthwise. Remove pulp with a spoon and chop into small pieces.
Saute onion in butter until tender. Add to zucchini pulp with enoki mushrooms, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and lemon juice, tossing lightly with a fork.
Fill zucchini shells with mixture and arrange on broiler pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and paprika. Broil 5 to 7 minutes until golden.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Veggie Club Sandwich and Zucchini... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)