Jim's Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza
- 1 package (6 oz) sliced provolone/mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (5 to 6 oz) sliced Canadian bacon
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple or chunks in unsweetened juice, well drained on paper towels
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
Set oven at 425 degrees F for thick crust; 400 degrees F for thin crust.
Top dough with cheese, cutting to fit. Arrange Canadian bacon, pineapple, onion and bell pepper over cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Bake thick crust 16 to 20 minutes, thin crust 10 to 14 minutes, or until crust is deep golden brown. Cut into 8 servings.
Tip if using classic crust: For a crispier crust, prebake crust 6 to 8 minutes or until crust is set and dry, then add toppings; bake pizza 12 to 16 minutes.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread French Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Chicken Tenders 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toaster Oven Pork Chops 3.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Sticky Buns 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Lush with Pineapple 0/5 (0 Votes)