Toasted Onion and Garlic Potatoes
Serves: Makes 5 (3/4-cup) servings.
Ingredients Nutritional information
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 170
- 4 cups cubed potatoes, (about 1 1/2 pounds or 4 medium potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 package McCormick® Toasted Onion & Garlic Potato Seasoning
Adapted from facebook.com
1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning; toss again to coat well.
2 Arrange potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
3 Bake 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
You'll also love
- Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Delicious Grilled Shrimp Tacos 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Onion Rings - Baked with Bread... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Crunchy Shrimp Wontons with... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potatoes 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- CHICKEN - GARLIC & LEMON W/GREEN... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)