Bacon and Onion Foil Packet Potatoes
- 2 to 3 sheets of heavy-duty foil
- 1 packet onion soup powder
- 10-12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 12 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 small onion thinly sliced and diced
- 1 cup cheese (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sour cream for serving (optional)
Adapted from spiritfm.com
Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray.
Mix potatoes, bacon and soup mix.
Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes mixture.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving.
Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Or you can bake it in the oven, at 350° for about 35 minutes or till done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired
You'll also love
- Hot Crab & Shrimp Dip 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Hearty Beef & Stout Stew 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Hamburger Steaks with... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Cuban Sandwiches with... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates with Parmesan 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Bake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beer-Braised Smoked... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)