Pumpkin Crumble Pie
- 1/2 cup flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup solid packed pumpkin
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- One 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
In small bowl, combine flour and sugar. Using pastry blender, cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans, set aside.
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, apple butter, brown sugar, spices and salt. Stir in eggs and evaporated milk until well blended. Pour filling into pie shell. Cover crust edges with foil.
Bake in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes; remove foil. Bake another 20 minutes, or until just set in center.
Sprinkle topping over pie.
Bake an additional 15 minutes. Cool completely.