Applebee's Tequila Lime Chicken
Applebee's Tequila-Lime Chicken is one of the tangiest restaurant recipes around, made with tequila, lime and topped with a Mexi-Ranch dressing. This copycat dish is a tasty treat that can be enjoyed whenever you're feeling festive.
- 1 (5 ounce) chicken breast, boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila (non-alcoholic may be used)
- 12 cup tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup Mexi-ranch Dressing (recipe to follow)
- 1/4 cup Cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Set oven to broil.
To prepare chicken, pour lime juice and tequila into a sealable plastic bag. Place chicken in bag and chill. Marinate chicken overnight.
To prepare Mexi-ranch dressing, in a small bowl mix the salsa and ranch dressing.
Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
To assemble: Scatter tortilla chips on an oven-safe plate. Place chicken on top of tortilla chips. Pour Mexi-ranch dressing over chicken. Cover with the shredded Cheddar jack cheese. Place chicken under the broiler until cheese is melted. Be careful, plate will be hot!
Serve with pico de gallo and Spanish rice on the side.
You'll also love
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Indian-Spiced Tomato Salsa 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Mango Avocado Spiced Chicken Salad 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom Smothered... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy White Chicken Chili 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Green Chili Jack... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Frontega Chicken Panini - Copycat... 3.8/5 (264 Votes)