Easy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
Delicious, and ready in less than 30 minutes! Not to mention it’s super easy clean up, since you only use one pot/skillet. To make life easier, I bought pre-cut and pre-washed shredded carrots and cabbage. So the only chopping I had to do was the green onions and chicken.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 pound chicken, shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup coleslaw mix, shredded
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- ranch dressing or blue cheese crumbles
Adapted from navywifecook.com
Poke spaghetti squash a few times with a fork or knife. Microwave 10 to15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together the onion and garlic powder with the shredded chicken.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and 3/4 of the green onions (same some for garnish) and cook on medium until heated through about 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
Once the spaghetti squash is cool enough to handle, slice in half and remove and discard the seeds. Scrape the inside of the spaghetti squash with a fork into a medium bowl to get the strands loose.
Add the squash to the chicken in the skillet and mix thoroughly. Add the Buffalo sauce and coleslaw. Toss to combine.
Serve drizzled with ranch dressing (or blue cheese) and chopped green onions.
You'll also love
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Pizza Wheels (Pizza Party Buns) 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini & Olive Oil Cake 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Honey BBQ Crack Chicken 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Chickpea Pancakes with Leeks,... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Frank's Spicy Chicken Spread 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken with Spicy Rice 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Ultimate Healthified Buffalo... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)