Apple Pie Paleo Granola
This granola is just fantabulous! I’m always looking for great healthy snacks and this is absolutely perfect!
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 7 medjool dates, chopped
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Adapted from multiplydelicious.com
Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add nuts, dates, and unsweetened shredded coconut to a bowl of a food processor and pulse to slightly chop nuts. Add spices and salt and pulse again to evenly distribute.
In a bowl whisk together applesauce, oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Place wet ingredient into the bowl of food processor with nut mixture and pulse to combine.
Evenly distribute granola (using fingers) on prepared baking sheet.
Place in oven for 30 to 40 minutes until golden.
The granola will harden up once cooled completely.
You'll also love
- Seafood Dip 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Turkey Meatloaf Patties 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Applesauce Oatmeal Breakfast... 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Cherry Slab Pie 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Pineapple Breakfast Bread 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs 4.4/5 (59 Votes)