Bundt Cake Breakfast
This Bundt Cake Breakfast recipe is perfect for brunch. Ham, tater tots and cheese are baked into scrumptious slices of deliciousness. Enjoy!
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 2 cups tater tots, frozen
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 1 (8-count) can Pilsbury Grands biscuits, diced up
- 2 cups cheese, your choice, I used cheddar
- 1/4 cup milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
In a medium size bowl, whisk the eggs. Dice up the biscuits. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
Pour mixture into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
When done flip onto platter and cut and serve.
You'll also love
- Chili Cornbread Casserole 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Honey Walnut Power Salad 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Potato, Squash, & Goat Cheese... 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Breakfast Egg Omelette Muffins 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Stupid Easy Chicken 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Christmas Present Cheese Appetizer 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Orange Ricotta Pancakes 4.6/5 (40 Votes)