Bundt Cake Breakfast
This Bundt Cake Breakfast recipe is perfect for brunch. Ham, tater tots and cheese are baked into scrumptious slices of deliciousness. Enjoy!
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 2 cups tater tots, frozen
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 1 (8-count) can Pilsbury Grands biscuits, diced up
- 2 cups cheese, your choice, I used cheddar
- 1/4 cup milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
In a medium size bowl, whisk the eggs. Dice up the biscuits. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
Pour mixture into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
When done flip onto platter and cut and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Broken Glass Cupcakes 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf 4/5 (116 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Individual Baked Oatmeal Cups 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- The Best Ever Candied Yams 4/5 (85 Votes)
- Red Velvet Crepes with Raspberry &... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Paleo Egg Quiche Muffins 4.4/5 (49 Votes)