Bundt Cake Breakfast
This Bundt Cake Breakfast recipe is perfect for brunch. Ham, tater tots and cheese are baked into scrumptious slices of deliciousness. Enjoy!
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 2 cups tater tots, frozen
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 1 (8-count) can Pilsbury Grands biscuits, diced up
- 2 cups cheese, your choice, I used cheddar
- 1/4 cup milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
In a medium size bowl, whisk the eggs. Dice up the biscuits. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
Pour mixture into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
When done flip onto platter and cut and serve.
You'll also love
- Cranberry White Chocolate Almond... 4.3/5 (61 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.6/5 (46 Votes)
- Classic Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Linguine Pesto with Italian... 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- The Best Ever Candied Yams 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Spinach, Feta, & Sun-Dried Tomato... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour... 4.2/5 (74 Votes)