Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Ball
You'll love this crispy crunchy version of classic Christmastime chocolate-covered peanut butter balls. Simple to make with no baking required, the whole family can help whip these morsels up, and then dig in afterwards!
- Mix together:
- 2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cup rice krispies
- 1 lb (3cup) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Make balls and dip in melted:
- 2 (maybe 3) package milk chocolate chips
- Put on cookie sheets in fridge to harden. Enjoy.
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Mix together peanut butter, powdered sugar, rice krispies, and melted butter. (Once you get the powdered sugar in, it is almost impossible to stir. I wash my hands really good and end up using my hands to mix in the rice krispies.) Form peanut butter mixture into balls.
Melt chocolate chips and dips peanut butter balls into the chocolate. Put coated peanut butter balls on cookie sheets to harden.
Depending on the peanut butter you use, you may have to add more powdered sugar. You will know when you try to make a ball. If it is too sticky, add more. I've always had to add more except this year I used my new favorite peanut butter, Skippy Natural with honey. The recipe worked perfectly. If the balls are too crumbly, add more peanut butter.
You'll also love
- Christmas Reindeer Crack 3.7/5 (225 Votes)
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (92 Votes)
- 1-Point Banana Bread 4.2/5 (96 Votes)
- Batter Fried Mushrooms 4.1/5 (95 Votes)
- Holiday Bacon Appetizers 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Sugared Pecans 4/5 (105 Votes)
- Candy Corn Cake Pops 4.5/5 (62 Votes)