Pineapple-Orange Pound Cake
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (33 Votes)
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.5 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
2.Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, 1 cup orange juice, oil and orange peel in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
3.Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 25 minutes in pan. Invert onto serving plate. Combine sugar and 1/4 cup orange juice in small saucepan. Simmer 3 minutes. Brush warm glaze on cake.
You'll also love
- Shrimp: PF Changs Orange Peel... 3.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Mama's Restaurant... 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Cake with Orange Curd... 3.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken and Waffles 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Crispy Chicken... 3.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Coconut Pineapple Cheesecake 3.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Peach & Pineapple Dump Cake 3.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Gary Rhodes Yorkshire Pudding 3.2/5 (82 Votes)
Review this recipe