Peach & Pineapple Dump Cake
- 1 box cake mix (yellow cake mix or pineapple cake mix)
- 1 can of chunky yellow cling peaches
- 1 can of crushed pineapple
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 - 1-1/2 cups crushed nuts of choice
Preheat oven to 350.
Try peaches in flavored cinnamon and brown sugar for the peaches.
Lightly grease bottom only of 9 x 13 pan.
Melt cubed butter in microwave and set aside.
Open canned goods and dump into cake pan. If desired, cut peaches into smaller pieces.
Sprinkle entire dry cake mix on top of fruit.
Sprinkle desired nuts on cake mix.
Pour butter evenly over nuts.
Bake for 45 min. to 1 hour.
Cake will appear wet and uncooked but once cooked it is delicious, almost cobbler in nature. Especially good served warm a la mode.
You'll also love
- RAFFERTY'S POTATO SOUP ( Amber... 3.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Duncan Hines Orange Streusel Loaves 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Low Carb Peach Crisp 3.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Lemon, apple cider vinegar and... 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Evaporated Peaches 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef with Pineapple Mustard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Blueberry Oat Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)