Coconut Pineapple Cheesecake
This is my favorite Cheesecake. The great thing is that it is adaptable to many different cheesecakes. You can the change fruit to blueberries or strawberries depending on what you have available.
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 3 Pounds of Cream Cheese
- 1 3/4 Cups of Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cups of Sour Cream
- 9 Whole Eggs
- 2 large cans of Sweetened Pineapple Chunks Drained
- 1 bag of Sweetened Coconut
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 box of graham cracker pulverized
- Melted butter
- Sour Cream Topping:
- 1 small container of Sour Cream
- Confectioners Sugar to taste
- 1 tsp. of Coconut Extract
Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add sour cream eggs, 1 can of drained pineapple and 1/2 bag of coconut.
Pulverize the graham crackers and add the melted butter until moist. Do not soak crumbs. Press in a spring form pan on the bottom and 3/4 up the sides.
Sour Cream Topping:
Incorporate ingredients. Set aside
Bake in a spring form pan using a graham cracker crust. Allow cake to cool 24 hours. Once it has cooled remove from spring form pan and add Sour Cream Topping. Sprinkle with remaining coconut that has been toasted and add remainder of the drained pineapple to top..
You'll also love
- Pineapple Cheesecake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- RAFFERTY'S POTATO SOUP ( Amber... 3.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Duncan Hines Orange Streusel Loaves 3.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Anna Maude's Apple Pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Coconut Cake with 7-Minute Frosting 0/5 (0 Votes)
- DESSERT - Cendol With Palm Sugar... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef with Pineapple Mustard 0/5 (0 Votes)