All-Bran Classic Carrot Muffins
By: Kellogg's* All-Bran* "These perfectly moist muffins are filled with all things delicious, like yummy cinnamon and tasty raisins."
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's* All-Bran* Original cereal
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins or dates, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk or soured milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Grated rind of 1 lemon or orange
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In large bowl, stir together flour, cereal, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, soda, salt raisins and carrots.
Add buttermilk, oil, egg and lemon rind, stirring just until combined.
Spoon into greased non - stick muffin tins.
Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 20 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch.
You'll also love
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Grapes... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Carmel Walnut Banana Torte 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Ravioli with Baby... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pig Licking Cake 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Sorbet 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy German Stollen 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Pan Telera - Torta Rolls 4.4/5 (13 Votes)