All-Bran Classic Carrot Muffins
By: Kellogg's* All-Bran* "These perfectly moist muffins are filled with all things delicious, like yummy cinnamon and tasty raisins."
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's* All-Bran* Original cereal
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins or dates, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk or soured milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Grated rind of 1 lemon or orange
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In large bowl, stir together flour, cereal, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, soda, salt raisins and carrots.
Add buttermilk, oil, egg and lemon rind, stirring just until combined.
Spoon into greased non - stick muffin tins.
Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 20 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch.
You'll also love
- Truffled Mushroom Lasagna from... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry and Almond Shortbread... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- garlic soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Maple-Garlic Marinated Pork... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage, Spinach & Egg... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweetheart Cherry Cheese Danish 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange-ginger carrots 5/5 (1 Votes)
- DARN GOOD CARROT CAKE 5/5 (1 Votes)