Rotisserie Chicken and Bow-tie Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 pouch (9 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta
- 2 cups deli rotisserie chicken, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sliced fresh basil, if desired
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1 In 10-inch skillet, heat water, cooking sauce and pasta to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2 Add chicken, frozen peas and Italian seasoning. Cover; simmer 5 to 7 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and peas are bright green. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
3 Remove from heat. Let stand a few minutes; sauce will thicken as it stands. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories310 ( Calories from Fat90), Total Fat10g (Saturated Fat3g, Trans Fat0g ), Cholesterol65mg Sodium550mg Total Carbohydrate29g (Dietary Fiber2g Sugars2g ), Protein26g