Sweet Potato Rounds
Baked sweet potato rounds topped with Boursin cheese, chopped cranberries and nuts with a drizzle of honey. Yum!
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 (5.2-ounce) box Boursin cheese (any flavor)
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped fine
- Honey for drizzling
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wash and peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/4-inch rounds.
Spray baking sheet with olive oil. Place rounds in single layer and spray light mist of olive oil.
Bake about 20 minutes until golden. Let cool for 5 minutes. Spread a generous amount of Boursin on each slice. Top with cranberries and walnuts and drizzle with honey. Makes about 25-30 rounds.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- New Potatoes in White Sauce 3.7/5 (210 Votes)
- White Bean Spread 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Challah Stuffing with Fennel &... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion Potato Tart from... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe