Sin Dip Dogs
Sinfully good southern mini hot dogs topped with dip! The original version uses ham in the dip for dipping the dogs, but serving this melty dip on the dog makes it a little less work and "frankly" a lot better!
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeños, chopped and divided
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 24 dinner rolls
- 12 hot dogs, sliced in half crosswise
Adapted from delish.com
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, green chiles, green onions, 2 tablespoons jalapeños, and Worcestershire sauce in medium sauce pan. Cook over low heat, until cheeses are melted and the dip comes together.
Meanwhile, heat hot dogs, and top-split dinner rolls to make mini hot dog buns. Place hot dog in each bun, then top with a little dip and a few chopped jalapeños. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- A&W Chili Dog Sauce 3.8/5 (223 Votes)
- Spicy Muffin Tin Tacos 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Rapscallion Burger with Pimento... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Picadillo Poppers 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Sticky Buns 3.8/5 (63 Votes)
- Open-Face Vietnamese Chicken... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Hot Dog Charlies Sauce for Hot Dogs 3.7/5 (52 Votes)