- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)butter
- 4 large apples
- 2 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Preheat oven to 425'. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
2. For the topping, place the four, rolled oats, sugar and butter in a large bowl, mix well.
3. For the filling, peel, core and slice the apples. Layer the apple slices in the prepared baking dish. sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the apple slices. Sprinkle the topping mixture over the top.
4. Bake until the apples have softened and the crumble is lightly golden, 20-25 minutes.