Baked Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 can Petite Diced tomatoes, drained
- 12 slices cheese
- 12 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 12 Dinner rolls
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp mustard
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Brown ground beef and onions together; drain.
2. Add taco seasoning and tomatoes; stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Lay bottoms of dinner rolls in single layer in a 13×9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Spoon beef mixture over top.
5. Top with cheese slices.
6. Sprinkle bacon over top.
7. Cover with top half of dinner rolls.
8. In small saucepan, mix the glaze ingredients together and heat over medium heat until smooth and combined.
9. Pour over buns.
10. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.