Roasted Garlic and Baby Arugula Dip
- 1/2 bulb garlic
- 5 tbs canola oil
- 1/2 c minced onion
- 5 oz baby arugula
- 1 (6oz container) sour cream
- 1 c mayo
- 1 tsp fresh thyme - destemmed and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350.
Roast the garlic: season the 1/2 garlic bulb with salt and pepper and wrap in foil.
Bake in over for 30 minutes; then let cool.
Sautee the onion: in a saute pan over medium heat cook the onions in 2 tbs of oil to caramelize for about 5 minutes; then cool.
Wilt the arugula: in a large preheated saute panl lightly saute the arugula in 3 tbs of oil over medium high heat to wilt.
Transfer to a plate and let cool.
For the dip: mix sour cream, mayo and thyme in a medium bowl.
add cooled onion.
chop and add arugula.
Squeeze out soft garlic cloves into bowl.
Mix all ingredients well and season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Tortilla Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Sauce from a Jam 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramel Corn - Better Made 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlicky Popcorn with Mexican... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Lumaconi with Italian... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Garlic Noodles with Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Rice, Spinach, Salmon, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)