Raspberry Sauce from a Jam
Rate this recipe 3.4/5 (17 Votes)
- 1 (18 ounce) jar seedless red raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup water
Pour jam and water into medium-sized saucepan over low-medium heat.
Stir continuously until jam melts into smooth sauce.
(You could use more or less water, depending upon your preference for thick or thin sauce).
We drizzled the sauce over white chocolate cake--delicious!
You'll also love
- OLD BAY Shrimp and Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni moose casserole 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana pudding - Tracy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Caramel Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fruit Salad with Strawberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Cranberry Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Rice Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe