Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna
It's a Cheesy Chicken Lasagna, but really it's Chicken Ranch Lasagna because it's got a ranch sauce in it.
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. Hidden Valley dry Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix (not the dip blend) -it IS gluten free
- 3 C. cubed, cooked, chicken
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 (16oz) lasagna noodles, cooked (I used 9 noodles) -use gluten free penne pasta
- 1 1/2 to 2 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 to 2 C mozzarella cheese, grated
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from mommyimhungry.blogspot.com
Combine evaporated milk and Ranch dressing and pepper in a 3 quart heavy saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently until dry ingredients are dissolved. Simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Sauce will thicken slightly. Layer half of lasagna noodles, chicken, sauce, and cheese in well-greased 9×13 pan. Repeat layers again. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
*Next time I will try penne pasta (maybe like 2 1/2 C worth pasta uncooked) and do it like a casserole.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Tacos 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Mama's Oven Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Puttanesca with Spaghetti... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Duggar's Chicken In A Biscuit 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Primavera 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Carbonara Chicken Alfredo Stuffed... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)