October is breast cancer awareness month, raise awareness with a delicious Mammo-Graham. Perfect for a party to raise money for cancer research.
- Chocolate graham crackers, split in two
- 1 roll marzipan, from your grocery store
- White frosting
- Pink frosting fel
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from liberalamerica.org
The middle of the Mammo-Graham is Marzipan, which you can cut into slices. You should be able to get approximately 13 slices from a roll.
Heat the pieces for about ten seconds in the microwave to make them pliable. Mold the Marzipan so that it is flat where the cookies will sit with a rounded bulge coming out.
Use white frosting as paste to keep the graham crackers stuck to the Marzipan.
Use the pink frosting to make the nipples.
You'll also love
- Valentine Dipped Wafer Cookies 4.5/5 (212 Votes)
- Melting Snowman Cookies 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Brownie Trifle 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Cool Sandwich Snacks 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Cute Santa Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Swimming Pigs Cake 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Pêtes De Soeur - Nun's Farts - A... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey Burgers with Avocado Sauce 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Fruit Cocktail Salad 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Mama’s Pound Cake 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Low-Carb In-a-Minute Macaroons 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Figs Stuffed with Gorgonzola and... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Ciambelline al Vino (Wine Cookies) 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pineapple Dream Dessert 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creepy spider cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wubbzy's Marshmallow Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lite Molten Chocolate Lava Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Croutons from Rock Hard Baguette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blender Chocolate Frosting 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Oyster Crackers 0/5 (0 Votes)