Strawberry Lemon Crush
- 1/2 cup super-fine sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup halved stemmed strawberries
- 1 cup unflavored sparkling water or soda water
- Cracked ice as needed
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
In a 2 cup measuring cup, combine the sugar, lemon juice, and water and stir to dissolve the sugar. In the bender, combine the strawberries and sweetened water. Puree on high speed until smooth. Add the sparkling water and pulse to incorporate. Taste and add more sugar if desired, and pulse to incorporate.
Place cracked ice in 2 tall Collins glasses. Pour the strawberry crush over the ice, garnish with mint sprigs, and serve.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)