Knott's Berry Farm's Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package Jimmy Dean hot sausage - (roll)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 large carrot grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 long sleeve saltine crackers crushed
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/3 cup brown sugar - (packed)
Mix all the above ingredients by kneading them together with your hands (messy). Shape into two loaves and place 1 inch apart in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
For the Sauce: Mix and pour on top of both loaves.
Bake meatloaf at 350 degrees for 1 hour 10 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Knott's Berry Farm's Famous Mrs.... 2/5 (3 Votes)