Strawberry And Prosecco Fizz With Lemon Sorbet
- 3 pints strawberries divided
- 1/3 cup sugar plus
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 pints lemon sorbet
- 1 bottle chilled Prosecco - (750 ml) (or brut Champagne)
Hull 1 1/2 pints strawberries; cut berries in half. Puree berries and 1/3 cup sugar in processor until very smooth. Transfer berry puree to small bowl and chill well, at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
Place half of berry puree and half of lemon sorbet in processor. Slowly add 3/4 cup Prosecco; blend until mixture is thick and slushy. Transfer to medium bowl. Repeat with remaining berry mixture, sorbet, and Prosecco. Freeze at least 2 hours. Place Champagne stopper on remaining Prosecco and refrigerate. (Sorbet mixture can be made 1 day ahead. Keep frozen.)
Hull remaining 1 1/2 pints berries; quarter lengthwise. Mix berries with 1/4 cup sugar in large bowl; chill 1 to 2 hours.
Spoon sorbet mixture into 8 parfait glasses. Top with remaining Prosecco and sugared strawberries.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (760 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (172 Votes)
- Lemon Ginger Avo Mayo 4.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Salmon With Grits And Caper-Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Puerto Nuevo-Style Lobster Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butter Lettuce With Goat Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Castellane Pasta With Sausage,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Beans With Orange And... 0/5 (0 Votes)