Honey Garlic Chicken Wings in the Crock Pot
- 2-3 lb of wings (approx. 20-30 wings) – or more if your crockpot can hold (this can vary depending on the size of your wings, use enough to fill a 2 quart crock pot, double the recipe if you are using a 4 quart).
- 3/4 cup of raw honey (preferably liquid or melted)
- 1.5 tbsp of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Adapted from offthegrain.com
Place wings in your crockpot (add more or less depending on the size of your wings, fill just about to the top of your crock).
In a small bowl, mix well: honey, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper until liquid. If your honey is very thick, then you may desire to heat these ingredients over the stove to soften the honey.
Drizzle ingredients over wings, and stir so the sauce covers the wings throughout.
Cook on low for 6 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
You'll also love
- FRENCH ONION GRAVY 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fried Green Tomato Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shredded Beef Flautas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork T-Bone Steaks with Whiskey... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Rind Chicken Nuggets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuscan-Style Chicken With Italian... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Knot Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic & Butter Marinade 3.5/5 (4 Votes)