Angel hair pasta in lemon cream sauce
Great side dish
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp crush red pepper flakes
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmigiana Reggiano cheese
- Handful flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (10-12 leaves) fresh basil, very thinly slice
Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil, add a little salt.
Drop the pasta into the pot.
Heat a large skillet over low heat. Add olive oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes.
After 5 minutes add to the oil, the lemon juice, cream and a ladle of the cooking water from the pasta.
Raise heat a bit to bring sauce to a bubble.
Drain pasta. Add lemon zest and half of the cheese to the cream sauce. Season the cream sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Add pasta to pan and turn off heat. Toss the pasta with sauce, set for 2 minutes allowing it time to soak up the sauce.
Place on platter, top pasta with remaining cheese, basil and parsley,
You'll also love
- ANGEL HAIR,SHRIMP AL ARRABIATA 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Chardonnay-infused Feta Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLUEFISH CEVICHE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLE-MANGO COLESLAW 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Mozzarella Ravioli... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Pear Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)