Bacon Wrapped Club Crackers
These bacon wrapped club crackers are little bits of heaven as they combine salty crackers, with cheese, and bacon. Don’t tell, but I think I ate all but one from this batch of 12.
- 24 club crackers
- 12 slices center cut bacon, cut in half
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Prep for baking by lining a broiler pan with aluminum foil. Place wire baking rack on top of it.
Place a small pile of the cheese on top of each cracker.
Wrap bacon around cracker and place on baking rack, seam side down.
Bake at 250°F for about 1 1/2 hours. Check on crackers at 1 hour to make sure cheese is not over done. Place aluminum foil over crackers if cheese is getting too brown, and continue cooking until bacon is cooked to desired crispness.
You'll also love
- Frozen Cherry Margarita 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Pistachio Kiss Cookies 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Lavender Cupcakes with Honey... 3.9/5 (132 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Garlic... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Golden Corral Bourbon Street... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Balls 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Turkey Cheddar Hawaiian Rolls 4.5/5 (31 Votes)