Baked Fried Chicken
This Baked Fried Chicken tastes exactly like KFC's chicken! Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy and coleslaw for a true stay at home KFC experience. Enjoy!
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloin strips
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon season all
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
Place thawed chicken breast tenderloin strips in a bowl of milk. Let soak for 20-30 min.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut 1/2 stick of butter into a few pieces and place in a 9x13-inch pan. Melt butter in pre-heated oven.
Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan. Lightly spray the pan, if needed, to make sure that there are no dry spots.
Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece with the seasoning mix. You can either shake the chicken in the bag, until coated, or dip each piece in the bowl until coated. Place each piece of chicken in the pan.
Cook for 20 minutes, turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 20 more minutes, or until cooked through.
You'll also love
- Scallops 'n Pasta 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Easy Roast Chicken 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- African Chicken Stew 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Chicken & Dumpling Casserole 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Taquito 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Apple Pie Paleo Granola 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Down Home Fried Chicken 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Easy Buttermilk Fried Chicken... 4.5/5 (51 Votes)