EASY DIRTY RICE
This dirty rice is simple to make a packed with sausage, onion, peppers, garlic, parsley and savory seasoning. The whole family will enjoy this side dish!
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 pound uncooked sausage or ground beef. (can do 1/2 and 1/2)
- 1 1/4 Tbsp Creole Seasoning
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the meat with the onions, peppers, garlic, and parsley.
Add Creole Seasoning and stir.
Stir in the rice and continue cooking over medium heat for 2 minutes. Make sure the rice is incorporated well with the meat and vegetable mixture.
You'll also love
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Bob Marley Frozen Drink 4.2/5 (88 Votes)
- Gullivers Creamed Corn 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Risotto Milanese 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Mexican Sour Cream Rice 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- Dirty Rice with Beans & Sausage 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Louisiana Dirty Rice 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
Review this recipe